PetCare Group, Inc. Service Agreement
Weekday Dog Walking (and Recurring Monthly Services): Invoices are sent out once per month via email, on the 1st of the month for the previous month’s services. Payment is due to be received in the office by the 15th of the month. Any monthly payments received after the 15th of each month will be subject to a $25 per week late fee.
You can choose to mail a check (made out to PetCare Group, Inc.) or pay by credit card via automatic payment. All credit card payments have a 5% processing fee.
Pet Sitting & Other Services: Payment is due when your request for services is confirmed by the office. You can choose to mail a check (made out to PetCare Group, Inc.) or pay by credit card. A 5% processing fee will be applied to all credit card payments. Mailed payments must be received before the start date of the services you are reserving. If payment is not received before the start of your order, your credit card will be charged in full for the reservation amount.
For any type of service, you are required to leave credit card information on file at the office to hold your reservation.
If an emergency involving your pet(s) occur, the procedure is as follows:
- The Service Provider will immediately contact the client with the contact information provided. The decision to take emergency procedures will be left to the client. All veterinary fees will be paid by the client, plus the service provider fee for transportation to the veterinarian.
- If client cannot be contacted, the Service Provider holds the right to determine if veterinary care is needed.
- The initial Service Consultation is free of charge. If you need a PetCare Group staff member to return for another consultation or Meet and Greet, or to pick up keys or return keys, there will be a charge of $20.
- All services that require the client’s pet to be outside is ultimately determined by weather. The safety of the pet takes precedence. Inclement weather may restrict time outside during house calls and/or daily dog walks. PetCare Group, Inc. reserves the right to cancel midday dog walks during snow emergencies.
- PetCare Group, Inc. is only responsible for pets’ care during the originally scheduled dates and times of service.
- Service Provider reserves the right to use a secure lock box on client’s premises at any point throughout scheduled reservation for use by Service Provider Contractors only.
- All orders must be placed through the PetCare Group office using the online form found at http://www.petcaregroup.com/existing-clients/schedule-a-service/.
No orders or schedule changes will be taken through your Service Provider during a visit or note left at the house.
The Service Provider is not responsible for conditions of house and pet if a 3rd party is allowed entrance to the client’s home at any time during the scheduled reservation period, including if client chooses to leave the home unlocked or unsecured in any way.
- The Service Provider will follow the client’s instructions as expressed during the service consultation. If anything, including the pet, is broken or damaged because of these instructions, the Service Provider is not liable. If there is any damage due to pet accidents, the Service Provider is not liable.
- We will water your plants, if requested, but are not responsible for their condition.
- If the pet is hostile in any way toward the Service Provider once services have started, the Service Provider reserves the right to discontinue services. The client would then be responsible for making other care arrangements, and the client is still responsible for the full amount of the reservation. By signing this agreement, you state that your pet has never bitten any person and has never shown any signs of aggression toward people or other animals.
Last Minute & Cancellation Policies
- Reservations booked the day before service are subject to a $5 last minute fee per visit.
- Reservations booked on the day of service are subject to a $10 emergency fee per visit. Same day reservations will accommodated with whatever time the service provider has available, up to, but no longer than, 30 minutes.
- Any services canceled on the day of service will not receive credit or refund, and you will be charged in full for that day’s services.
- If you are home during a scheduled visit and neglect or forget to cancel and your sitter arrives at your home, or if your pet is not at the location for any reason, the full price of the service will be charged. If you cancel any part of your scheduled reservation, such as ending the reservation early, you are responsible for the entire initial reservation fee. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- Pet sitting reservations must be canceled at least two days before the first day of scheduled service. If a pet sitting reservation is canceled the day before service, a 25% cancellation fee will be applied.
- We charge $10 extra for all visits on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Independence Day (and weekend), Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Day and Weekend, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Any visits for holidays scheduled within seven days of the holiday are subject to a last minute fee of $5 per visit on the holiday (in addition to the holiday fee).
- Any visits for holidays canceled within seven days of the holiday are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Future Reservations and Contract Updates
This agreement holds for every reservation the client makes with PetCare Group, Inc. By using our services, client agrees to all published policies and procedures displayed in the agreement and on the PetCare Group, Inc. website.
PetCare Group provides dog walking and pet sitting services in Kennett Square, West Chester, Downingtown, Exton, Chadds Ford, Glen Mills, Newtown Square, and Malvern.